Here you will find the reporting guidelines applying to your enterprise. Please note the difference between "monthly and yearly" reporting and "yearly only":
The reporting guidelines lay down and describe terms & conditions and requirements for Danmarks Nationalbank's collection of statistical information, including:
- Legal basis for collecting statistics
- Enterprises with reporting obligations
- Frequencies and deadlines
- Content and structure of the reporting
- Information to be reported (delimitation)
- Compilation and valuation principles
- Details (instruments, sectors, industries, maturities, currencies, etc.)
- Descriptions of the individual reporting forms
- Code lists for various details, e.g. country and currency codes.
The reporting guidelines are revised as required. The reporting enterprises and relevant industry associations are usually involved in this process so as to ensure a common understanding of the changes.
If you do not want to enter your data directly into FIONA Online, you may find these auxiliary Excel files useful for data collection. In this way you can also print the forms and use Excel's mathematical functions.
The forms without any built-in functions are for users reporting only small amounts of data. To copy to FIONA Online, follow the description in the "User guide" in the box "How to report". The forms with built-in functions can be used for e.g. importing XML files from your other systems so that you have all your data in one place before creating an XML file and importing it into FIONA Online:
Finally, you can also opt for automated reporting. The principles for structuring the XML reporting file are described in the following material:
Supplementary material to help you report correctly: