As our Student Assistant, you will work with economists in the Research Unit. You will provide assistance in the preparation of datasets and in the application of econometric tools. Moreover, you are expected to contribute to administrative tasks, such as maintaining and updating websites as well as organization of seminars and conferences.
You will be given the opportunity and be invited to join the student assistants association in the bank and you will also be invited to join numerus social events throughout the year.
- A strong academic background in economics or finance. Applicants should be in the advanced stages of a Bachelor's or at the beginning of a Master's degree in economics or finance.
- Basic knowledge of econometrics or modelling software (STATA, Matlab or R)
- High proficiency in both English and Danish
- A keen interest in economic research, plus willingness to grow and acquire new skills
- Some flexibility in hours, as the workload is often unequally distributed throughout the week
Prior experience with using Statistics Denmark datasets would be a great advantage, but is not a requirement.
Working hours will be either 15 or 18.5 hours per week. Some flexibility in hours will be required, as the workload is often unequally distributed throughout the week.
Would you like to know more?
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Research Economist Tobias Renkin, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or on tel.: 3363 6198. For information considering employment conditions, you are welcome to contact HR-Partner Anita Ray, email: email@example.com or 3363 6068 (after 6 august)
To apply, please submit:
- A detailed CV and a cover letter including details about your availability for the position (starting date, length of availability, etc.
- A letter describing why you believe you will be a good fit for the position
- Transcript of grades
- If available, reference letters
Please apply no later than 11 August 2019.