As a Summer Intern, you will spend 2-3 months at Danmarks Nationalbank. You will work closely with researchers and will contribute to a single research project. Tasks can include the preparation of datasets, numerical computations and the application of econometric tools.
- A strong academic background in economics or finance. Applicants should be in the advanced stages of a Master's degree in economics or finance or in the early stages of their PhD in economic or finance.
- Advanced knowledge in at least one statistical or numerical programming language (STATA, MATLAB, Python or R).
- High proficiency in both English and Danish.
- A keen interest in economic research, plus willingness to grow and acquire new skills.
Prior experience with using Statistics Denmark datasets is a great advantage, but not a requirement.
The interns will be employed as project consultants for a period of 2-3 months. We expect a flexible approach and the workload will depend on the nature of the project and might require varied hours during the different phases of the project up to what some weeks would be a full-time position. There will be a remuneration paid for the internship on a monthly basis.
Do you want to know more?
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Economist Johannes Poeschl, email email@example.com or tel.: 3363 6618, as well as Executive Assistant Camilla Green, email firstname.lastname@example.org or 3363 6615. For information considering employment conditions, you are welcome to contact HR-Partner Anita Ray, email: email@example.com or 3363 6068.
To apply, please submit:
- A detailed CV.
- As one additional PDF document:
- A cover letter, explaining your interest in the position and including details about your availability for the position (starting date, length of availability, etc.).
- A transcript of records.
- At least one academic reference letter.
We will review applications on a running basis but will need your application by 31 May 2022.