21 per cent of household debt relates to sole proprietorships

At the end of October, Danish households' total bank and mortgage debt amounted to kr. 2,474 billion corresponding to 110 per cent of Danish GDP. The debt of the household sector covers debt of private customers and sole proprietorships. The bulk of the debt, kr. 1,950 billion (79 per cent), are primarily related to private customers, while the remaining kr. 524 billion (21 per cent) is related to sole proprietorships.
Subject Financial statistics
Type Banking and mortgage lending, balances
Period October 2019
Published 27 November 2019

CONTACT INFORMATION